Because my beloved sacchifox
asked me! Questions~~!
1) If you could become anyone, real or fictional, for just one day, who would you be?
I honestly do not know! In the past while I've never really wanted to be anyone else, I've been vaguely happy with who I am. I've had moments where I've wished I've looked like someone else or I was more attractive or clever or productive or not such a fuck-up to make someone else happy - or to make myself happier!
But, in honour of this question, I would...I guess I'd love to be Rose for a day whilst she travelled with the Doctor as she was always learning and the world was always new to her afterwards.
2) Describe your favorite moment from Dr. Who.
....I don't know! I could give you hundreds. ( this is where I start to go downhill )
Right, I have rambled far, FAR too long now and made no sense and I'm going to stop Who!rambling now. Sorry Sacchi!
3) What's your favorite drink?
Um...I like fruit juice a lot - pineapple, apple, orange etc and I've been drinking water an awful lot to get healthy and stuff! I still love Vanilla Coke in my heart, except for the fact that it is not made anymore which makes me cry!
Probably tea though. Tea is my one true love that has never left me! Despite the bad circulation I get from it, ha ha ha ha!
Alcoholically, I like sweet drinks. I drink Malibu rum with coke or cocktails.
4) What would you name your oldest daughter?
I don't know. I actually have always insisted that I would never have kids because they would be a mess. No, honestly! I walk into walks, for God's sake, what would my kids be like?!?! However, there just seem to be far too many signs that I will be a mum. So I will see what happens!
I'm not sure what I'd name the kids though. I joke about naming them something awful like Cuthbert or Sara-Louise to annoy them or to name them after the wrong month. Like a June baby being called December but I'm not sure! But if she was the eldest girl, like me, I'd want her to have a good strong name, something she's be happy with and something that people could twist into nicknames.
....That's hard. Name my kids for me!
5) What's the first thing that comes to mind upon hearing the word "epiphany?"
A bunch of images, like viewing them through a kalediscope. Sitting in Mass years ago and watching the spring light stream through the stained glass windows and the quiet and the belief, the tingly, the heart-catching sensation that maybe my soul was new and I could start again. And moments being blinded, like the sun hitting your eyes and being dazzled, and being devestated and losing everything, self, knowledge, name, all of it, and integrating it all back into yourself. And quiet moments where you lean against the metal Production Bin in work, arms behind your back, looking at the floor but not really seeing it and just gasping softly, slightly as something you never considered just hits you.
Tagged by my darling big brother! whitehaiku
Ten people I would sleep with, real or fictional! And then tag five people.
1. Rose Tyler. (Dr. Who) I think she's hot, alright?
2. Sheik (Legend of Zelda). Red eyes, blonde, mysterious. I likes!
3. Salamanca. (Final Waltz) Because I'm her voice and I like the Narcissus-complexity of it. XP Plus, she's experienced.
4. Remus Lupin. (Harry Potter) I have always loved Remus.
5. Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki) Scarred and wiry and injury to the eye! Except for the fact he would probably KILL ME IN THE FACE after. Trufax
6. Noct (Derelict Heaven, Waltz, the universe). Because he's an absolute cutey and adorable and yes, slight crush there!
7. Dean Winchester. (Supernatural)....There is nothing to explain there.
8. Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing) First fandom!Crush!
9. Rukia Kuchiki(Bleach) Strong willed, snarky, hot. Excellent.
10. ULTIMATE TIE The Doctor. (Dr. Who)